Each WMA World Indoor Championships Stadia shall include the following events.
Optional: World Winter Throwing Championships events:
(4) The duration of the WMA World Championships Non-Stadia is a minimum of three days of competition. The events will be individual and team championships, with teams consisting of the top three finishers from each country in each five year age group.
The compulsory championship events will include:
Other championship events may include:
The order of events will be decided by the LOC and WMA.
(5) WMA shall sanction such other World Masters Championships as may be approved by the General Assembly.
(6) WMA shall sanction such other road, cross-country and mountain running races as may be approved by the General Assembly, including the holding of a 100K World Championship Road Race in odd-numbered years and a WMA World Championships Mountain Running Race in even numbered years.
(7) WMA shall encourage its Regional Associations to promote regular Regional Masters Athletics Championships, but only in countries whose Governments do not refuse visas to or otherwise restrict participation by individuals, on ground of race, religion, politics, nationality or place of residence. Regional Masters Athletics Championships shall require the approval of the WMA Council.
(8) WMA shall, where appropriate, encourage the promotion of Regional Masters Indoor Championships.
(9) WMA shall encourage its Affiliates to promote regular National Masters Athletics Championships.
(10) WMA shall, where appropriate, encourage the promotion of National Masters Indoor Championships.